Student Chromebook Insurance
Slippery Rock Area School District has teamed with One2One Risk solutions to provide a student Chromebook insurance portal that protects the District Chromebooks from accidental damage and loss. It also protects parents and guardians from costs associated with repair or replacement of a device.
Chromebook insurance is mandatory for all devices leaving the building with students for grade levels 3-12 (Grades K-2 student devices will remain at the school, therefore parent purchased insurance is not necessary).
The annual damage waiver is $16 per device per year.
The first incident deductible is $0
The second incident deductible is $50
The third incident deductible is $75
Lost/Stolen deductible is $150
*claim requires a police report to be filed
Standard exclusions apply. See One2One program summary literature below for more information.
For those experiencing financial hardships, please contact your student's building principal for assistance.
Click the file below to see the program summary
How do I enroll?
The video below provides a detailed step-by-step walkthrough for enrolling your device. The written instructions are below the video.
*You will need your Student's ID/Lunch Code to sign up. If your Student doesn't know their Student ID/Lunch Code you can check it in the Tyler Portal found HERE.
After logging in and selecting a Student, click the Student Details tab on the left. Your Student ID number will be at the very top.
How do I process a claim?
The video below provides a detailed step-by-step walkthrough for processing a claim. The written instructions are below the video.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if my device has been damaged, broken or is not working properly?
- Please contact your student's building secretary.
What payments options are available?
- One2One Risk has the ability to process payments in the form of credit card, debit card, online check, or a prepaid cash card provided by the District.
I did not receive a copy of my student’s Registration Confirmation Certificate, how do I obtain a copy for my records?
- Please fill out the contact form in the link below, and One2One Risk will contact you.
What does this Protection Plan cover?
- The protection plan covers loss or accidental damage. This could be a broken screen, keyboard or lost wall charger.
How long is my student’s device protected under this plan?
- Insurance is on a yearly basis and mandatory for take home devices. Families will be asked to renew the policy every year and have a policy for each device assigned to a family.
Does my device protection transfer to my new device after damages has occurred?
- Parent damage waiver protection will transfer to the newly-issued device within the same protection plan period.