Recommendations for Parents
- Make sure all contact information is updated and correct including phone numbers, alternate phone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information. If the District is required to change phases, it is vitally important that contact information is correct for efficient communication to occur.
- If contact information changes throughout the year (i.e. phone number, email address) PLEASE contact the building offices so that we may update the information.
- Utilize the School Symptom Screening Tool daily and keep students home who exhibit symptoms.
- Communicate any health concerns, questions or possible COVID 19 exposure to the school building nurse.
- Be prepared for at-home learning arrangements should the District need to move phases. We understand this may present many difficulties and hardships for families. However, in order to protect the health and safety of students and staff it may be necessary to move to a different phase or close the school due to quarantine or insufficient staff numbers.
School Symptom Screening Tool
Determining Instructional Models
Instructional Models Within Each Phase
The following are guidelines published by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. The District will work with epidemiologists from the Department of Health and follow their recommendations regarding the need for school closures.
School Closure Following Identification of Positive Covid