Recommendations for Parents
- Make sure all contact information is updated and correct including phone numbers, alternate phone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information. If the District needs to communicate any changes, it is vitally important that contact information is correct for efficient communication to occur.
- If contact information changes throughout the year (i.e. phone number, email address) PLEASE contact the building offices so that we may update the information.
- Utilize the School Symptom Screening Tool daily and keep students home who exhibit symptoms.
- Communicate any health concerns, questions, or possible COVID 19 exposure to the school building nurse.
- Be prepared for at-home learning arrangements should it be required. We understand this may present many difficulties and hardships for families. However, in order to protect the health and safety of students and staff, it may be necessary to close the school due to quarantine or insufficient staff numbers.
School Symptom Screening Tool