Tyler SIS Student Portal
During the initial setup process, you can establish each student’s unique user name and password, using either the student number or the student’s email address. And you can be sure students’ security and confidentiality is always maintained because access is determined based on specific, pre-determined criteria.
By using this Web-based application, students can:
· Request their classes easily and from anywhere, at any time.
· View individual, cumulative and class standing grades as soon as they are posted.
· Keep track of class schedules, assignments and rubrics, grades, samples, helpful websites and more.
· View their attendance, either via a chart or a calendar view.
· View transportation details.
· Monitor their graduation plan, including credits taken or those still needed.
· Customize their screen, with the option to change background color, page size and language.
Tyler SIS Parent Portal
Each parent or guardian will have a unique user name and password by which to view the portal. Yet, you stay in total control, as you can easily administer the parent view screen, and assign authorization rights for parents and guardians to view their child’s information.
By using this Web-based application, parents and guardians can:
· View each child’s grades, attendance, transportation, discipline, health, academic history and graduation information over the Web.
· Student information is displayed in several easy-to-understand views.
· Submit course requests including alternate course options.
· Monitor students’ individual, cumulative and class standing grades, which are available as soon as they are posted.
· Keep track of their student’s assignment descriptions and attached documents any time over the Web.
· View district and school announcements and system-generated alerts for key events.
· Easily communicate with school staff via a built-in email system.
· Establish a personalized address book.
· Customize their viewing screen, including background color and language preference.